Chemical formula of titanium dioxide TiO2, white color, white powder. This is the most popular white pigment today.
Particle sizes: 5nm-50nm
More information about Titanium Oxide TiO2 dust
Titanium Oxide or Titanium dioxide are important organic chemical pigments, mostly composed of Titanium dioxide. Two process methods are used to make titanium dioxide. One is the sulfuric acid method, and one is the chloride method. It’s widely used in printing ink, coating, papermaking, chemical fiber and ceramics production, as well as other industrial applications.
The relative to titanium dioxideis one of the most commonly used white pigments. It has the least mass and largest area, while the same amount of other white pigments. Titanium dioxide has excellent chemical properties and is classified as an acidic amphotericoxide. Nearly no reaction occurs at room temperatures with other elements or compounds. These include oxygen, ammonia and nitrogen as well as carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide. They are insoluble in fat, water, and dilute acids, and alkali. Hydrofluoric acid is the only solution. The photochemical activity of titanium dioxide, which is able to undergo a continual REDOX reaction under the influence of light, can be achieved. Under ultraviolet radiation, the photochemical activity of titanium dioxide is very obvious. It can be used as an inorganic compound of the photosensitive catalyst or organic compound of a photosensitive reduction catalyse.
Two types of Titanium dioxide structure are Rutile R (Rutile R Type) and Anatase T (A-type). The Rutile crystal structure is dense, fairly stable, with low optical activity. This makes it resistant to weather extremes. However, its color extinction power is higher. Because titanium dioxide exhibits semiconductor properties, the temperature increases its electrical conductivity rapidly and is very sensitive against hypoxia. It is important for the electronic industry to know about TiO2’s dielectric constant, semiconductor properties and how they can be used in making electronic components like ceramic capacitors.
Mohs hardness rating of 10 points states that anatase TiO2 and rutile TiO2 are 6 6.6.5 respectively. Titanium dioxide can be hydrophilic but its hygroscopicity does not exceed that of anatase. There is a direct relationship between the titanium dioxide’s surface area and its high hygroscopicity. It has large surfaces, high surface area, and it also depends on the properties of the material.
To receive the most current Titanium Dioxide prices , please send us an inquiry.
Performance of Powdered Titanium Dioxide, TiO2
Titanium dioxide is also called titanium(IV), oxide, or titania. It’s the naturally occurring oxide to titanium. Chemical formula TiO2.
Titanium dioxide (a white inorganic chemical) has been used in numerous products over the past 100 years.
Titanium dioxide has non-toxic and non-reactive luminous qualities that safely enhance the whiteness, brightness, and color of many materials.
It’s the brightest and most visible of all known pigments.
Technical Parameters of Titanium Oxide TiO2 pulver:
Titanium Oxide Nanopowder, (TiO2) COA –%
What is the process of producing Titanium Oxide powder ?
There were two ways to make titanium dioxide: the Sulphate Process, and the Chloride Process.
The acidolysis process of iron titanium powder with concentrated sulfuric acids produces titanium sulfate. Metantitanic acid is formed from concentrated sulfuric acids. It is then broken down into metantitanic, which can be calcined to produce titanium dioxide. It has several advantages: it is cheaper and easier to find ilmenite, sulfuric, and other raw materials. However, it has a disadvantage: the process can be slow, requires intermittent operation and wet method operation. It also consumes a lot of sulfuric acids, water, wastewater, by-products, and is very polluting to the environment.
Chlorination involves using titanium-containing materials or high titanium chloride (slag) or artificial rutile. Or natural rutile with chlorine gas reaction, distillation, then gas phase oxidation. TiO2 can be obtained after rapid cooling by gas-solid seperation. TiO2 is absorbed by chlorine. This needs to be heated, or steam-treated to get rid of it. While the process is easy, it can become complicated when the chlorine dioxide, titanium tetrachloride, and other chemicals are present. This must be done in conjunction with special raw materials, which will increase the price of sulfuric acid. Continuous production in chlorination allows for flexibility of production equipment, but it also makes the process simple and easy to control the quality of the products. There are many benefits to the chlorination process. They can expand their production capacity quickly, use a lot of energy, have a low cost of operation, and produce high quality products. However, it has disadvantages such as a significant investment and complex equipment. It also requires high materials requirements. They are resistant to high temperatures, corrosion, and can be difficult to maintain.
Titanium Oxide – TiO2
These are some of the most significant uses for titanium dioxide. The remaining 8% goes to pigments like printing inks. Fibers. rubber. Cosmetics. Food. Other applications include industrial pure titanium, glass and a glass-ceramics as well as electroceramics.
1. Titanium Dioxide yellow pigments:Titanium dioxide is the most commonly used white pigment, due to its brightening properties and high refractive index.
2. Titanium Dioxide for skin care.Titanium dioxide can also be used as an effective sunscreenin powdered forms. This pigment is used to add whiteness to many products including paints, coatings plastics, papers, inks food products and pharmaceuticals such as tablets and pills. You may also see it abbreviated “vivid white”, “perfectly white”, “whitest White” and other similar terms in art.
3. In rubber, titanium dioxide is used as a coloring agent, but also for reinforcing, antiaging and filling that role.
4. Add titanium dioxide to color and white rubber products. Under direct sunlight.
5. Rubber tires made from titanium dioxide, mostly used to make rubber shoes and floor rubbers, as well as gloves and sports equipment.
6. In order to improve resistance to ultraviolet light and ozone in automobile tires, it is common to add certain amounts of rutile silicon dioxide products to the tire manufacturing process.
7. Titanium Dioxide is for skin.
8. You can add only 5%-8% of titanium dioxide powder to permanent white. The spice will be more slippery, absorbed, and hideable.
9. Use of titanium dioxide in gouache or cold cream to reduce the feeling of greasy and transparency
10. Other uses for titanium dioxide include toothpaste, shampoo, sunblock, white soap, and soap.
11. The refractive Index and color of titanium dioxide makes it a great reflective optical coating for dielectric lenses when it is thin deposited.
12. Certain grades of modified-titan-based pigments are used in cosmetics, glittering paints, and topcoats. They contain two or more layers (usually of titanium dioxide, ironoxide, and alumina) that create shimmer, iridoid, and/or pearlescent effects.
13. In cosmetics, skincare products containing sunscreens or UV protection pigments, titanium dioxide is used to thickener and pigment.
14. For sun protection, ultrafine TiO2 (which is also used for sunscreen) is recommended. The combination of ultrafine zinc dioxide and ultrafine TiO2 makes it an efficient sunscreen. To increase UV protection, these UV-blockers may be combined with iron oxide pigments.
Storage condition of Titanium Oxide powder TiO2:
Keep titanium oxide TiO2 dust in a dry, cool environment. Avoid exposure to heat and pressure.
Shipping and Packing of Titanium Oxide TiO2 pigment:
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Packaging of Titanium Oxide TiO2 Powder: 100g, 500g and 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel. Or as requested.
Shipment of titanium oxide TiO2 powder: This could be done by sea, air or express, once the payment has been received.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
We can provide high-quality titanium dioxide powder. Please contact us to send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Properties
Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Health & Safety Information