Molybdenum Carbide is a chemical compound with the formula Mo2C. It is known for its high melting point, hardness, thermal stability, and mechanical stability.
Particle size: -325mesh
Molybdenum carbide powder
Molecular Formula Mo2C Molecular Weight is203.88. The carbon content of Molybdenum caride is 5.89%. The powder is dark gray and has a tightly packed hexagonal crystal structure. Molybdenum sulfide density 918g/cm Molybdenum tin carbide melting temperature 26990 This new functional material has a high melting temperature and hardness. It also exhibits good thermal and mechanical stability and resistance to corrosion. It is widely used to resist high temperatures, chemical corrosion and wear.
Mo carbide features a hexagonal structure. c = 0.472895nm. Micro Vickers hardness (load 50g), 1950kg/mm2 (compared 2080kg WC). Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulver in Bulk can be purchased at a lower price by sending an inquiry.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulp:
Molybdenum carbid CAS 1206989-5 is a grey hexagonal crystal. This metal has a high melting temperature and hardness. Additionally, it is stable under heat and mechanical pressure and resists corrosion. Its melting point is 2692°C.
Formula molecular: Mo2C
CAS Code: 12069-95-8
Property and appearance of:gray-black metal powder
Melting point: 2690
Technical Parameters of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C powder
How is Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C powder manufactured?
1. The molybdenum-carbide powder is generally made using the following methods: molybdenum-carbon direct chemical method; metal oxide and reduction-chemical method; vapor deposition technique and self-propagating, high-temperature synthesis.
2. After they have thoroughly mixed the molybdenum and carbon black, they are then ground using a ballmill and pressed into form. A hydrogen gas stream is used to calcine the product at 1350-1500°C. The calcined product then is cool, crushed, and finally ground. Molybdenum trioxide and molybdenum dioxide can be used in place of the molybdenum reduction method.
3. The use of an auxiliary bath for metal.
Use cobalt to make a metal bath. Heat it using a Taman furnace with hydrogen stream at 1800oC. After cooling, heat in a pure graphitecrucible with a Taman furnace to 1800oC. Once it has cooled to 1800oC, cool the product with the Taman furnace at 1800oC. For powdered Mo2C at 150350m. Treat it with warm hydrochloric acids to dissolve the cobalt and obtain Mo2C at a particle size.
4. Produced through the carbonization metallic molybdenum.
Molybdenum oxide MoO3 is then hydrogenated and reduced into molybdenum. Next, the molybdenum-carbon black mixture [Mo934% (mass),C6.6% (mass),] is dried-mixed using a ballmill for around 10 hours. Finally, it is molded under pressure at about 1t/cm2. Place the pressure-treated material block in a graphite crucible. Then heat the mixture to 14001500 with pure hydrogen (using a dewpoint of around -35). Keep it at that temperature for approximately 1h. Mo2C can be made by carbonizing molybdenum.
5. There are many synthetic methods.
First, molybdenum and carbon black are thoroughly mixed according to Mo93.4%. Then, they are ground in a ballmill for an hour. They then get pressurized into form. The product is obtained by hydrogen gas flow calcining at 1350-1500°C in 1 hour. Next, cool the product and then pulverizing or grinding it. You can use molybdenum oxide or molybdenum bioxide instead of molybdenum pulverized powder to reduce the molybdenum carbonide.
Applications for MolybdenumCarbide Mo2C Pul:
Molybdenum carbide is an innovative functional material that has high melting points, hardness and good anti-corrosion. This material has been extensively used in a variety of high-temperature, abrasion, and chemical corrosion areas. The electronic structure of the noble metal and its catalytic properties are similar.
1. Because of its unique electronic structure and catalytic properties, molybdenum caride can be used widely as a catalyst in reactions involving hydrogens such as hydrodesulfurization or denitrification.
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important component of molybdenum-molybdenum carbide hard coatings and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as a wear-resistant and wear-resistant coating;
2. Molybdenum-carbide is widely used in hydrogen related reactions like alkanes.
3. To make engineering ceramics, chromium free special alloys or molybdenum caride, you can use Molybdenum Carbide.
4. Molybdenum carbid is used in super-hard material, wear resistance material, heating element material, high-temperature structural materials and as a tool material.
5. To make wear-resistant films or semiconductor films, Molybdenum Carbide is used.
6. For chromium-free engineering ceramics, molybdenum caride can be used.
Molybdenum Powder Storage:
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Dust should not be exposed to the air. Damp reunion can affect Mo2C powder’s dispersion performance. Additionally, Mo2C Powder should not be exposed to stress.
Packing & Shipping of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C powder
We offer many packing options that are dependent on the Molybdenum-Carbide Mo2C Powder amount.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Mo2C Powder packaging: vacuum packing 100g, 500g and 1kg/bag at 25kg/barrel. Or as you request
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Mo Powder Shipping: Shipments can be made by sea or air as soon as the payment is received.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for mo carbide powder of high quality. (email@example.com)
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for Mo2C powder of high quality. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mo2C powder , dimolybdenum caride
Molybdenum Carbide Health & Safety Information