If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the fusion silicon powder made from natural quartz. The raw material is heated at high temperatures, cools amorphous Silicon dioxide, and then processed in a very unique way.
Size: 600 mesh
About Fused Silica Powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SIO2 Powder
Fused Silica Powdermade with finely ground quartz powder. Special process modifications are used to make fused silica dust on the basis that it retains its original characteristics. They also increase the dispersion and wettability of silica.
Fused Quartz, also known as fused silica, is glass made from silica in the form of amorphous silica. This glass is not made with any other ingredients, and it does not have a melting point higher than regular glass. Fusedsilicone has higher melting and working temperatures. Although fused or fused is sometimes used interchangeably, optical and thermal properties are better than those of fused. This is due to the purity of fused.
This is why it’s used in semiconductor manufacture and lab equipment. It is able to penetrate ultraviolet radiation better than any other glasses. This makes it ideal for making lenses and optical devices that are visible in the ultraviolet spectrum. Because of its low thermal expansion, fused quartz is an excellent material to create fused Silica substrate and precision mirror substrates.
Fused quartz has a much lower cost than zircon. Also, its density is significantly less than that of zircon. This means shell manufacturing can be done with Fused. After being carefully chosen, fused quartz can be melted in an arc furnace. The quartzite then is removed. This ensures that the quality is good and there is less impurities. This has ensured that paint slurry stability is not a problem. Research has shown that the durability of fused quartz and silicon sol coatings is usually more than one year. Casting surfaces are easy to clean because of crystallization and phase transition at low temperature.
TRUNNANO is an trusted global Fused Quartz Fused SIO2 Powder . You can send us an inquiry to find out the current Fused Silica price .
Fused Silica powder and Fused Quartz Powder Performance:
A fusion of silica is made up natural quartz. The raw material is heated at high temperatures and cooled to amorphous silicon dioxide. This product is high in purity, has a low thermal expansion coefficient and high internal stress. It also resists high humidity, radioactivity, and offers other great characteristics. Fused silica particles properties: very low linear extension coefficient; excellent electromagnetic radiation; and chemically stable characteristics, such as chemical resistance to chemical corrosion.
Technical Parameters of Fused Silica powder Fused quartz Powder:
HowIs Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SIO2 PowderCreated?
Here are some steps to prepare fused quartz dust:
2) fine grinding;
(3) Pickling the impurities to be removed
4) Ultrasonic cleaning
5) high-temperature fusion;
6) Grinding, rapid cooling
This preparation involves manual screening and pickling for impurities.
Applications ofQuartz Powder Fused with SiO2 Powder
Fused quartz is used in integrated circuits of large or very large dimensions, including those with epoxy castables and potting materials. You can also use it in electronics packaging, investment casting and the high-end insulation, coatings, silicone rubber, and other industries. These are just a few of the many applications that fused quartz powder has:
1. Fused Silica g?lass (Optical glass), glass fibre, glass instrument, glass instruments and glass cloth.
2. Ceramics and refractory material: glaze and porcelain embryo material; kiln with ordinary, high, or silicon brick; and various raw materials.
3. Construction: Concrete, cementitious and road materials; artificial marble; cement physical performance testing materials (e.g. cement standard sand).
4. Chemical industry: silicates and silicon compounds as well as other raw materials.
5. Machinery: These are the primary raw materials used in casting sand or grinding (sandblasting and hard grinding paper, sandpapere, etc. ).
6. Electronics: Silicon metal of high purity, optic fiber for communication etc.
7. Rubber and plastic: Packing (may increase wear resistance).
8. Coating: Packaging (can enhance the weatherability)
9. Metallurgy: ferrosilicon, silicon alloy, and silicon aluminum alloy, as well as other raw materials and additives.
10. Aviation and aerospace. Its molecular chain structure and crystal shape, as well as its lattice change laws, make it highly resistant to high temperature, thermal expansion, corrosion, and piezoelectric effects, and has unique optical properties.
Storage condition of Fused Silica powder Fused quartz Powder:
Keep the fused silica in an environment that is dry, cool, and closed. This will prevent moisture from oxidizing and affecting its dispersion and usage effect.
Shipping and Packing of Fused Silica powder Fused quartz Powder:
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Packaging of fused quartz powder: vacuum packaging, 25 kg/bag or 1kg/bag.
Fused Silica Powder Quartz Powder Shipping: can be sent by sea or air as soon after receipt of payment.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for high quality fused Silica Powder. (email@example.com)
Fused Silicon powder Fused SiO2 Property
Fused quartz and fused silica. SiO2
1,600° C (2,912° F)
2,230° C (4,046° F)
fused Silca Fused quartz powder Fused SIO2 Safety & health information