Chromium carbide dust is an organic material with a high melting temperature and good wear resistance.
Particle size 2 microns
Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Pulver:
Chrome carbide Powder is a very strong refractory clay material. It’s a grayish powder that is very rare to find in Tongbaishi. Chrome carbide exhibits strong resistance to high temperatures and high-temperature oxide properties. Additionally, its thermal properties can be compared with steel. It’s a good material choice in many industries. You can make a variety of chromium carbide compounds, which each have slightly different applications and mechanical properties. Cr carbonide serves as a thermal coating material to protect the underlying metal and an additive for corrosion-resistant or wear-resistant materials. Applications of Chromium carbide are especially effective in areas where there is sliding abrasion.
Send an inquiry for the most current chromium carbide price if your company is interested in ChromiumCarbide Cr3C2 powder bulk.
How Chromium Carbide Cre3C2 Powder made HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML3C2 Powder manufactured HTML3_ HTML3C2_ HTML6_ HTML4_ HTML3C2_ HTML3C2_ HTML3C2_ HTML3C2_
The combination of aluminothermic and vacuum furnacing is required to make chromium carbide at temperatures up to 1500°C. After preparing the mixture of chromium and chromiumoxide, it is loaded into a vacuum furnace. After the furnace has been lowered to 1500°C, the temperature is increased and the pressure is decreased. After combining the carbon with the chromium, it forms the chromium carbide.
This determines which grade of chromium caride is made. It all depends on the balance between the chromium oxide and chromium heavy metal. The product quality must be controlled rigorously to meet aerospace-quality standards.
Chromium Carbide Properties:
A gray powder containing 13.34% Carbon, Chromium carbide, which is insoluble in water and resists acidity, alkali, and phosphorous, has an orthorhombic crystal form. Chromium Carbide density ranges from 6.65 to 6.68 g/cm3. Chromium Carbide melting temperature: 1890°C, boiling point: 3800°. The material has a high melting temperature and is highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and oxidation. It can be used in high-temperature environments (1000-1100°C). You can use it as a thermal coating material to protect metal surfaces. It’s also used often as a hard alloy. It is used in grain refiners as well as other components that are wear- and corrosion-resistant. Chromium carbide-based cermet exhibits excellent oxidation resistance at very high temperatures. It is not affected by heat for 5 hours at 982°C. WC-6Co alloy has completely oxidized.
Technical Parameters of Chromium Carbide Cre3C2 Powder:
Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 powder :
High melting point, chrome carbide Cr3C2 dust is resistant to wear and corrosion. It also resists oxidation in high temperature environments. The powder is made from hard alloy particles of nickel-chromium alloy and uses a plasma spraying process. This allows for wear and high-temperature resistance.
1. It is widely used for aircraft engines, petrochemical machinery, and equipment. This can significantly increase the machine’s service life. You can also use it as a grain refiner to produce cemented caride and other wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant components. The high oxidation resistance of ceramics made with Cr3C2 is impressive at high temperatures.
2. It is used for chrome carbide ceramics. It is used to melt-spray a thin layer of chromium on metals and ceramics. To increase machinery life, it is commonly used in aircraft engines as well as petrochemical machinery. This is used to spray semiconductor films.
3. Used to protect metal surfaces.
4. Use additives to make wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant materials
5. Chromium caride coating – Used for sealing seals, bearings and valve seals.
6. It is the microcrystalline component of cemented carides such as vanadium carbonide that can be used to prevent the formation of sub-micron grains in pressing and sintering.
Chromium Cr3C2 powder storage condition :
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 Puffer should be kept in a dry, cool, and sealed environment.
Shipping and Packaging of Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 powder :
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder packaging: vacuum packing 100g to 500g or 1kg/bag 25kg/barrel and as per your request
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 Puffer shipping: could ship out by sea or by air as soon as you receive payment receipt.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for Chromium Carbide Cre3C2 Powder of the highest quality. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chromium Carbide Properties
chrome carbide, chromic carbide, trichromium dicarbide,
Chrome carbon and Cr3C2 on powder
Chromium-Carbide Health and Safety Information