Bismuth dioxide Bi2O3 can be classified as an inorganic compound. Bismuth dioxide is insoluble in acid and insoluble in water. Bismuth oxide is used primarily in electronic ceramic materials and other powders.
Particle sizes: 100mesh – 300mesh
Bismuth Oxide Bi2O3 powder
Bismuth triooxide, or bismuth oxide is an organic compound that has the molecular formula Bi2O3. The three types of pure products are: type, kind and kind. It is a monoclinic yellow yellow crystal having a relative densit of 8.9, 825 melting point, and is insoluble and insoluble within water. You can easily reduce it to bismuth-metal by using hydrogen or hydrocarbons. The main uses of bismuth dioxide include electronic ceramic powder, photoelectric, ultraconducting, superconducting, and catalysts. Bioxide is an essential additive to electronic ceramic powder materials. Purity is usually required to exceed 99.15%. Main application objects include zinc oxide varistor (ceramic capacitor), ferrite magnetic material in three types.
The atmospheric or water-soluble carbon dioxide forms bismuth subcarbonate when it reacts with Bi2O3. Bismuthoxide is an alkaline ox, which accounts for its high reaction with carbon dioxide. The reaction with carbon dioxide does not take place if an acidic compound such as Si(IV), is introduced to the bismuthoxide structure.
If you’d like to order Bismuth Oxide Bi2O3 in bulk, please send us an inquiry.
Bismuth oxide Bi2O3 powder’s performance
Dibismuth trioxide pure products can be divided into two types: a and b. It is a yellow monoclinic, monocrystalline crystal that has a relative density of 8.9 and a melting temperature of 825. It is insoluble in acid and insoluble in water. The -type has bright yellow and orange cubic crystals, relative densities of 8.55 and 860, melt point 860, is insoluble with water, and soluble in acid. This can be easily reduced by hydrocarbons and hydrogen to make metallic bismuth.
Technical Parameters of Bismuth Oxide Powder Bi2O3
How Bismuth Oxide bi2O3 Powder is produced?
1. Mix the sodium hydroxide solution with carbon dioxide in the bismuth-nitrate solution 80 90 to mix it. While the solution precipitates, it remains alkaline and white bulky-expanding bismuth nitrate solution Bi(OH)3 is formed. It is then heated to dehydrate yellow bismuth triooxide after stirring for a few seconds. The solution was then filtered, dried, and water decanted.
2. Mix 1.5mol/L sodiumhydroxide water solution, without carbon dioxide with 0.1mol/L bismuth nutrient solution in 1mol/L NaOH (at 80 90), in nitrogen atmosphere. During the precipitation, it remains alkaline. After stirring for some time in hot solutions, the bulky and expanding bismuth oxidehydrate Bi(OH.3)3 will precipitate. However it eventually dehydrates to light yellow bismuthtrioxide. Decanting, washing 15 times with water without oxygen and carbon dioxide to obtain bismuthoxide was enough. After that, it was filtered through a filter and dried.
3. Once the bismuth metal has been loaded in the graphitecrucible, it forms an arc between the graphite electro and the surface of the metal under the flow oxygen. The metal then heats up and is oxidized. You should place the crucible in large containers and ensure that oxygen is continuously available. The temperature of the reaction is between 750 and 800 degrees Celsius. The purity of –bismuth trioxide (99.8%) can be measured. Once the product has been cooled in water, or placed on a cold plate of metal, it is ready to be used as a high-temperature product.
4. Slowly mix Bi(NO3)35H2O acidic solutions (20g) into excess sodium carbonate solution. Heat it for 1.5 hours in an aluminum vessel.
5. Burn the basic bismuth-nitrate at 400500 and then remove the NO3 ion about (34h)
Once it has cooled, the product will be lemon-yellow.
6. Use a very small amount of dilute sodium nitric to clean the surface of the 16kg99.9% bismuth. Then, use conductive water for the removal of nitric. Next, add 1:1 high-purity Nitric Acid (35kg nitric agent with 1.42 RDH) and 20L conductivity distilled water. Continue the reaction for 10 min after adding. After heating to 65 70 degrees, evaporate the filtrate and concentrate to a density of 1.9. Then, cool and crystallize, and then dry to extract bismuth oxide. To make bismuth, use conductance water. Heat the dilute solution to dissolve it. Then, heat the filter several times and let the filter dry. Next, wash the filter with thermal conductivity water.
Bismuth Oxide powder –
Bismuth oxide can be used for making bismuth sodium.
Bismuth dioxide is an electronic ceramic powder, electrolyte and photoelectric materials, superconducting high-temperature material, catalyst, and photoelectric material.
A key additive to electronic ceramic materials, bismuth dioxide is important. The purity of the powder must not be less than 99.15%.
Bismuth Oxide powder storage conditions:
Bismuth Oxide Bi2O3 powder must be stored in sealed containers.
Packing & Shipping Bismuth O2 TeO2 powder
You can pack it in two plastic bags with the inside.
Bismuth Oxide Bi2O3 powder packing – vacuum packaging, 100g to 500g or 1kg/bag at 25 kg/barrel. Or as you request.
Bismuth Oxide Powder Shipping: can be shipped by sea, air or express, once the payment has been received.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.
Send us an enquiry if you’re looking for Bismuth Oide powder of high quality. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bismuth Oxide Property
Bismuth Trioxide, Bi2O3 powder
Bismuth Oxide Health & Safety Information