Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer can be used as a high-performance water reducer and a cement dispersant to cement concrete. It is used extensively in bridges, dams tunnels, highways, bridges, and high-rise buildings.
Description of PCE Superplasticizer Polycarboxylate Powder
The polycarboxylate powder superplasticizer PCE is a type of powdery, high-performance concrete superplasticizer that has been created using a novel process. It exhibits excellent comprehensive index, low water absorption, good dispersibility and adaptability to many cements.
Because polycarboxylate SUPERplasticizer is typically in liquid state due to recent technology improvements, polycarboxylate powder has also become more popular. The powdered polycarboxylate Superplasticizer PCE state provides much greater convenience for customers and allows them to transport the product.
Concrete superplasticizer with admixture breaks from the usual production procedure. The product uses thermal synthesis, doesn’t add isolation agent and is produced in a way that produces higher quality products. The high-purity powder polycarboxylate supraplasticizer powder has the following characteristics: low dosage, effective components, and high slump retention. This further lowers customer costs.
The chemical and physical indications of the polycarboxylate superplasticizer, PCE powder
The performance of superplasticizer polycarboxylate powder
Use of superplasticizer in concrete: The polycarboxylate-ether superplasticizerpowder contains 0.16-0.3% cementitious materials. Its water reduction rate of >25% is also a factor.
Concrete Superplasticizer Admixture does not contain any harmful substances and is non-polluting to the environment.
Application of Concrete Superplasticizer Additives Powder
Gravity leveling pad
Cement quick setting floor
Method of using polycarboxylate superplasticizer dust
1 Use superplasticizer in concrete: Adjust the water consumption and sand rate according to concrete design specifications to determine the amount of water reducer that will meet slump, strength, setting, and other requirements.
2. Powder Concrete Element is suitable for high-performance concrete, large-strength concrete, and high-flow concrete.
Concrete above C50 shall have its raw materials selected in accordance with relevant technical specifications. A suitable mixing process must also be identified and an amount of experimental data obtained.
The flow performance of concrete produced should meet building requirements. Concrete strength must have a certain excess coefficient.
3. superplasticizer is mixed with concrete water. This will produce a better result.
Safety precautions for Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer powder
1. Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is a weakly-alkaline solid. It’s not toxic, corrosive or polluting to our environment. But it’s not safe to eat. If it gets into the eye or body, you should wash it immediately with water. You should immediately treat any allergic reaction.
2. Polyester superplasticizer should be placed in a plastic bag lined cardboard bucket to prevent the rain water from getting mixed with other items.
3. It has a 12-month shelf life for superplasticizer polycarboxylate powder.
Preservation and Packaging of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Paper-plastic composite packaging lining with plastic bags