If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
, Sodium stearate , is an organic substance. Its formula chemical is C17H35COONa. It is an oily white powder that has a slippery texture and a fatty odor.
Sodium Stearate Properties:
Sodium stearate has the chemical formula C17H35COONa. White oily powder, Sodium Stearate has a greasy smell and a slippery texture. It is easily soluble with hot water or alcohol and can absorb water in the atmosphere.
Sodium stearate dissolves in warm water or alcohol but not in cold water. Hydrolysis makes the aqueous solution alkaline, while alcohol is neutral. Sodium stearate can be made from octadecanoic acids and sodium hydroxide.
Sodium Stearate is not soluble in ether (light gasoline), acetone, or other organic solvents. Sodium stearate also is not soluble in electrolyte solution such as sodium hydroxide and salt.
Sodium Stearate Application:
The toothpaste industry uses sodium stearate as an anti-caking agent, plastic stabilizer, and waterproofing agent.
1. The sodium stearate used in toothpaste is a plastic stabilizer. It’s also used to make soap detergents.
2. It is used primarily to make soaps and detergents. It can be used in a variety of ways, including as a bar soap excipient, an emulsifier, cosmetics and O/W products.
3. Detergent Sodium stearate helps control foam when rinsing. (Sodium Stearate is the primary component of soap).
4. Emulsifiers and dispersants are used in the manufacture of polymers, antioxidants, and sodium stearate.
5. Corrosion Inhibitor: Sodium Stearate is added to polyethylene packaging films in order to enhance their protective qualities.
6. Cosmetics: Sodium stearate is used as shaving gel, transparent viscose, etc.
7. Adhesive: Use Sodium Stearate as a natural adhesive and paste the paper with it.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a leading sodium Stearate Powder manufacturer with more than 12 years’ experience in chemical product research and design. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (wire transfer), West Union or Paypal. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.